The staff of Rio Vista Elementary School is united in the belief that every child has the right to a college-ready education and that it is our responsibility to generate exceptional experiences and systems that can make that possible.
We evidence our belief through our Rio Vista SPARK.
- Student-centered focus: We seek to promote each student’s achievement through proven practices and systems … using results to get results and empowering each student with skills to succeed.
- Professionalism: We model behaviors that lead to success. We are on-time, prepared, collaborative, and positive.
- Advancement: We generate exceptional practices by pursuing innovation and analyzing outcomes to ensure success and respond to challenges.
- Responsibility: All of us … staff, students, and parents … share responsibility for our student’s achievement.
- Kinship: We care for all members of our Rio Vista family: staff, students, families. We work as partners .. together, with a cooperative attitude and positive work ethic.